LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, November 23, 2012

Aaron Rahsaan Thomas talks about TRESE

Image from :
 
“The late Steve Sabol of NFL films once said, ‘Tell me a fact and I’ll remember. Tell me the truth and I’ll believe. But, tell me a story and it’ll live in my heart forever.’ It is a unique and admirable skill to craft a well told story set in an intriguing world, inhabited by compelling characters. Yet, every time I open a chapter of the Trese saga, I’m blown away by Budjette’s imagination and by Kajo’s imagery. They’ve created a series full of swagger, featuring one of the most dynamic heroines you’ll ever see. Trese is thrilling, engaging and epic.” Aaron Rahsaan Thomas, Executive Producer of Southland; writer/producer of CSI:New York, Numb3rs, Friday Night Lights

Photo courtesy of

No comments: